The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad works on GLOCK models 17/ 17L /19 /26 /22 /23 /24 /27 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35. This GLOCK base pad adds 0 thru +5/6 extra rounds (select options below to choose +0, +3/4, +5/6) to the magazine and it adds extra weight, which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. Since the +0 base pad does not add capacity to your magazine, it is perfect for people that live in states with high-capacity laws. The TTI GLOCK base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. The patented push pin design locks the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your magazines between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. The one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
The +5/6 Base Pad comes with a +10% stronger spring. The +3/4 and +0 does not come with or need a stronger spring to operate properly.
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residence who place an order for any Glock magazine or base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residence can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43/42 magazines and base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
- Will work on all full size double stacked GLOCKs.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Ideal for full size magazines.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.