Glock 43 TTI Firepower Base Pad
This Glock 43 TTI Firepower Base Pad, made by Taran Tactical Innovations, is designed for the GLOCK 43. With options to add +1, +2 or +3 extra rounds to the magazine. Taran's patented push pin design locks the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your mag. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock it onto the magazine. There are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad. The base pad itself is hard anodized and machined out of billet aluminum to ensure durable, long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
The +3 and +2 Base Pad comes with a +10% stronger spring. The +1 does not come with or need a stronger spring to operate properly.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not come with an allen key, because the screws are set with Loc-tite to achieve a nice tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it.*
*Does not work with grip plug*
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.