Glock 19/23 TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit
This Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad works on GLOCK models 19/23. This base pad will add 4/5 extra rounds in 9mm/40. It adds a little extra weight to the magazine, which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI GLOCK base pad, just like all of the TTI base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. The patented push pin design locks the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your mags between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. The one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
This +4/5 comes with a 10% stronger spring.
*This product will ONLY work on Glock 19 and Glock 23! This product will ONLY work on the Compact 9mm and .40 cal Glock OEM magazines!*
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residents who place an order for any Glock magazine or base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residents can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43/42 magazines and base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Works only on high-cap double stacked GLOCK OEM magazines.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.